YOUR PERSONAL INSURANCE - WHAT HAPPENS IF...
How long would you be able to sustain your lifestyle and pay your bills if you didn't have your regular income?
We provide targeted strategies advice to suit your circumstances
When asked what I your most important asset many say their own home or their family. The truth is that your ability to earn income is by far your own biggest asset. How long would you be able to sustain your lifestyle and pay your bills if you didn't have regular income? Our role is to understand your financial and lifestyle goals, then build a plan to help you protect your family and assets using sound financial strategies.
Risk insurance is an important part of your overall financial plan
Our risk advice offers a clear and concise review of your financial position. we all say 'it couldn't happen to me', but if you're realistic, it could. Having insurance in the event something doesn't go according to plan is good planning.
As part of providing an effective assessment of your risk needs, we will consider and discuss the issue of how much cover is really enough? Many factors affect how much cover is required for your own personal needs and goals, including age, number of dependents and current financial circumstances.
Benefits of having insurance in place include:
- Protection of your family and your future
- Protection of your income earning ability
- Peace of mind knowing your family would receive a helpful lump sum in the event of your death or total disablement
- Protection in the event of suffering a major crisis condition, such as a stroke or cancer
- If you run a business, knowing that you have in place insurance plans that can protect the business and keep it going if you were unable to be there
<Back to Financial Services