- Full or part-time work in an energetic and lively accounting firm?
- Flexible work hours and study support?
- A career in accounting that will take you places?
Click here to e-mail us your details and Resume NOW!
We are a team of young, motivated, smart and happy people who like to work hard and love to enjoy life!
Our modern offices have the latest computer technology and software, making your job easier.
- Study Leave
- Mentoring from our Senior Team and Partners
- Regular technical training from our Chartered Accountant Facilitators
Chartered Accountant and CPA Program
- Paid Study Leave
- Reimbursement of course fees
- The firm has a fully funded mid-year end of year function for our team to celebrate our success during the year
- We sponsor client events including race days, golf days and other social and educational events
- Two week closure over Christmas & New Year
- Studying at University
- Working part-time or full-time
- Part of a dynamic team
- Working and learning with practical, hands-on experience
- Participating in regular team meetings and events
- Completing University
- Training new team members
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of business clients
- Chartered Accountant
- Managing Client's businesses
- Successful and respected
- Participating in the management of Maclean Partners
- A successful Accountant on a market leading Salary Package
We want to help all of our team to continually improve their skills and enjoyment out of life!
Our training and professional development provided includes:
- On the job training
- Weekly Team Meetings
- "Soft Skills" training, including gaining of people skills, writing and communication techniques, and software training
- Business Skills Training, including marketing and business improvement skills
- External consultants providing "in-house" training in both technical and non-technical skills
- Attendance at external training and seminars
We want you to maximise your potential!