JUNIOR ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual for the full-time position of Junior Administration Support at Maclean Partners Chartered Accountants. Suit recent school leaver. Ideally you would need a car and current drivers licence.
The applicant should possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be well spoken and presented
- Enthusiastic with a "can do attitude", be honest & trustworthy
- Have excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- The desire to take responsibility and ownership of tasks and work in a professional office environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- A willingness to continually develop and improve
The applicant's role would include a number of administrative tasks. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Collecting and delivery of mail/banking/newspapers
- Keeping client database up to date, collecting & delivering of documents, etc
- Entering work in progress in our job manager program
- Assisting with answering of phones daily and passing on all messages in an efficient manner, sorting through and replying to daily emails
- Customer service
- Diary management
- Formatting and creating letters and documents, franking of mail
- Maintain kitchen tidiness including coffee machine/dishwasher etc
Remuneration will be negotiated commensurate with experience and ability. Must be an Australian permanent resident/citizen. All applications will be in the strictest confidence.
Please send cover letter and resume to Tina Bruin, Business manager at email@example.com.
Applicants note: Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful applicants will receive a reply - Thank you for your understanding.