TAX/BUSINESS SERVICES ACCOUNTANTS (INTERMEDIATE)
Are you looking for...
- Enthusiastic professional team & positive work environment
- Forward thinking stable local practice
- Suburban based practice (easy car parking)
- Competitive salary (negotiated commensurate with experience and ability)
- Interesting and diverse range of projects
- Finish every Friday at 1.30pm
Maybe we should talk...
We are currently looking for an eager, hard-working and motivated new team member to fill the role of a TAX/BUSINESS SERVICES ACCOUNTANT (INTERMEDIATE)
Would suit applicants with...
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Australian public practice
- Finished Australian Tertiary studies
- About to start or have started CA/CPA (not essential)
- Experienced but without formal qualifications
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and adaptable to change and embrace new technology
Applicants would be advantaged if they had experience with the MYOB Accountants Enterprise/Practice Manager suite of products, MYOB Live, Reckon, Xero, QB. SMSF Audit experience would be an advantage.
We are an accountancy firm that has been established for over 30 years and has a fully integrated financial planning practice. We believe our professional reputation, quality and range of service to our clients speaks for itself. We have a professional development program for our staff that provides continual training and skill enhancement. We actively promote a work life balance for our team.
If you think you're the right person for the job, please forward your resume immediately to Tina Bruin, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants Note: Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful applicant will receive a reply - Thanks for your understanding.