CHARTERS TOWERS OFFICE
A motivated individual is required in our Charters Towers office for the position of Receptionist/Administration Support - Casual/Part Time (Maternity Leave Cover Contract).
The applicant should possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be well spoken and presented
- Have excellent attention to details and time management skills
- Have ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- The desire to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Experience within a professional office environment is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong computer/typing skills, with proficiency in systems and technology
- Bookkeeping skills would be an advantage
The applicant's role would include a number of administrative tasks. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering of phones daily and passing on all messages in an efficient manner, sorting through and replying to daily emails
- Customer service - Meet & Greet Clients
- Diary management and updating of our job management program
- Entering invoices and receipts, keeping spreadsheets up to date and reporting to managers and partners
- Keeping client database up to date, collecting documents, filing, scanning etc
- Formatting and creating letters and documents
- Recording and managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office
- Assist with cleaning and tidying of office
Remuneration will be negotiated commensurate with experience and ability. All applications will be in the strictest confidence.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tina Bruin, Business Manager at email@example.com
*Applicants Note: Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful applicants will receive a reply - Thank you for your understanding.